Read a great book that you would like to nominate?
Nominations of titles for consideration may be made by students, teachers, parents, librarians or any other interested person.
This award is designed:
- to encourage children
- to read more books of enduring value
- to become more discriminating readers
- to develop the ability to recognize good and evil
- to acquaint teachers and parents with high quality books which promote wholesome values, edifying themes, positive goals, and a minimum of derogatory language.
- to encourage mainstream publishers to produce high quality books which promote wholesome values.
Please consider the following:
A book that contains any profanity will not be placed on the Children’s Gallery or the Children's Crown list.
- A book that takes God's name in vain will not be placed on any of the lists.
- You must have read the book.
- The copyright date of the book must be the PREVIOUS or the CURRENT YEAR only, or it may be a republication of a book written prior to the beginning of these programs.
- The reading level should be 1-3, 4-5 or 6-8.
- The author can be a citizen of any country.
Publishers may send review copies to:
Triple Crown Awards
HU Box 12267
Searcy, AR 72149-5615